REON has teamed with several prominent Engineering firms who have existing design contracts with federal agencies. Our history of working together with reputable companies, in conjunction with the customer, assures continued success in defining best case solutions with the cost efficiency of Design-Build projects.
Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) Equipment & Systems Installation
MEP disciplines and the ability to retrofit repairs and upgrades into existing – and sometimes antiquated – systems, is REON’s strong suit. Our self-performing Journeymen and Master Craftsmen have been in the trades for years and recognize parts and older systems that just aren’t familiar among less experienced workers.
These key crew leaders also understand the protocols of the federal facilities and the stringent technical and administrative requirements of government contracting. By having subject matter experts and trades workers on site with credentials in safety and quality control, extra levels of management and supervision – and their respective costs – are eliminated, and consistent quality and safety procedures are applied during each stage of the project and its construction.
Experience in working in occupied spaces, maintaining operations, and coordinating minimal scheduled outages, provides a valuable alternative for the customer and contracting officials when attempting to complete projects without disruptions to operations or displacement of personnel. Our crews are also experienced in working in secure environments with sensitive requirements.
Fire Prevention; Security; Audio-Visual; Digital Controls; Communications
REON and its employees have over nine years of experience in data communications, fiber optics, public address systems, security and fire prevention systems, alarms and monitoring, as well as digital energy controls.
Matt Perry has personally headed up the efforts and received subsequent sole-source awards to provide continuity and additional successful results in installations and upgrades. Such critical life safety systems, emergency communications, and critical power, heating, and cooling systems are infrastructure items that clients want managed by experienced contractors with a history of successful past performance. REON, Inc. has that highly desired experience and success record.
Service & Maintenance Contracts
Longer term service and maintenance contracts are effective means of protecting the equipment and work performed on separate contracts to keep systems operational beyond the initial warranty period. Such contracts extend the life of equipment, parts, and other components of MEP or other systems. REON is staffed with qualified technicians and journeymen who can inspect, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair critical systems and structures to optimize equipment and systems for their maximum life expectancy. On site staffing and fully equipped service vehicles allows for quick response time for repairs and ongoing preventive maintenance, monitoring, and replacement of filters, belts, and other consumable parts needing periodic replacement.
Work We Can Perform
- Critical cooling systems – equipment, piping, controls, and accessories
- Heating systems – including high temperature hot water and steam
- Air distribution, ventilation, exhaust, and industrial systems
- Energy management systems and controls, smart metering, solar installations
- Computer room cooling and power systems
- Fire suppression and extinguishing systems
- General Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Critical power needs and uninterruptible power systems
- Emergency and standby power generating systems
- Electrical distribution systems (low, medium, and high voltage)
- Industrial control systems
- Exterior, interior, and emergency lighting systems
- Power systems testing, maintenance, and upgrades
- General plumbing, equipment, and fixtures
- Medical or laboratory drain, waste, and vent systems
Fire Prevention, Security, Audio-Visual, Digital Controls, Communications
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Intrusion detection systems
- Security and Access control systems
- Closed circuit TV monitoring
- Audio/Visual systems
- Fiber optics communications
- Voice and data networks
- Network management
- Information management
- Network security
Facilities Upgrades, Retrofits and Renovations
- Design-build full renovation and minor construction
- Mission critical system installation and equipment replacement
- Interior and exterior remodels, including, restrooms, commercial kitchens, labs, specialty rooms
- Building automation and control systems installations
“Deliver an honest product, and everything else falls into place”
-Matt Perry, President
THE REON PROMISE
- Deliver a project done right and at a reasonable price.
- Provide efficient and effective service that meets the client’s mission, budget and deadlines.
- Consistently consider the best interests of our clients and all stakeholders.